BeMobile’s Covid Response
What we’re doing
All BeMobile Business Operations – BeMobile is currently operating with regular business hours and staffing policies. We are adhering to both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and per State Department of Health in each community, we do business in.
Safety is our priority for both our guests and our employees. Starting immediately, we are implementing certain protocols to protect everyone involved:
- Extra disinfectant supplies delivered to every store
- Additional scheduled cleanings of all work stations and public areas
- Reduced contact in guest interactions with additional sanitation and disinfectant throughout interactions
- Flexibility provided for staff’s schedules that are affected by school or daycare closures
- Time off given in the event of any employee requiring health screening or quarantine
- Precautions planned if situations escalate in any of our stores
- Requesting that staff and guests stay home if they are not feeling well or exhibiting symptoms
It is important for us to stay in operation for as long as is safe. We have a responsibility to help keep our communities connected as we navigate through this unprecedented time. We have solutions in place to help you through this time for your home or business. Verizon has resources to help keep you informed about our network here: verizon.com/about/news/our-response-coronavirus. BeMobile will work side by side with our communities and partners to create the safest experience for our staff and guests.
Please follow any of our media platforms for the latest news. For any questions please contact our corporate office: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or call 701-317-7006. Thank you for your support and understanding.